CDR Finance is owned and operated by Colin Rice, one of our own WA 86 BRZ Club members. We are lucky enough to welcome them onboard as a club sponsor who can assist you with a wide range of financial matters. Colin has provided us with a list of areas he specialises in / issues he can assist you with. Dont hesistate to get in touch with him!
Email email@example.com or call him on 0410 614 306
Sevices on Offer:
- Guide members with finance options that are effective and easy to understand.
- Personal service guarantee to respond to members correspondence via email, phone or web within 4 business hours. *Business hours are 9 am 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- Assist members as first home buyers – including guidance through the entire finance process from pre-approval to settlement and beyond.
- Assist members interested in property investment – arranging finances correctly with clean, flexible and efficient loan structures. Colin also provides complimentary Property Reports from APM and RP Data, otherwise known as CMAs (Comparitive Market Analysis) to help determine if the property you are considering is right for you.
- Assist members who want to refinance due to poor bank service, incorrect loan structures or want to consolidate debt to get back on track.
- Educate members on the correct finance structures tailored to individual 1, 5, 10 & 15 year goals.
- Provide complimentary educational resources to help members make the right financial decisions.
- Provide access to trusted industry professionals that can assist with property selection, asset protection, wealth creation strategies, taxation and legal advice.
- Access to mainstream, second tier and specialist lenders.
AFG (Australian Finance Group) accredited Broker & full member of the MFAA (Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia)
Click HERE to see what Colin’s clients have to say about their experience with CDR Finance.
“My friendly and efficient service is at no cost to you as the bank, whether it is your existing bank or a new bank will pay me a commission for assisting you with all your finance needs. It really is a great way to do business. I get to help you achieve your goals and the bank pays me for doing so. How good is that!” – Colin Rice