Date(s) - 09/09/2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
For those officials who seek to officiate and perform the role of Clerk of Course/Event Director, assume a team-leader role (except Chief Scrutineer) or Chief Steward Role at Club/Multi-Club events (excluding race, rally and off road events).
The Learning Objectives for this module are:
- Identify relevant documentation before, during and after the event
- Apply competitor and officiating requirements in Club and Multi-Club non-discipline specific (not race, rally or road) events
- Identify various roles of the Club Chief at motor sport events
- Demonstrate judicial procedures at motor sport events
- Apply communication techniques appropriate to Club Chief role
- Apply CAMS Safety 1st requirements
- Identify CAMS Integrity policies and procedures
- Identify Gender and Cultural Awareness
What do you need to do?
- Sign up for a CAMS Official Licence here: https://www.cams.com.au/get-involved/officials/become-an-official
- Complete the Introduction Module by logging into your new CAMS Official Account.
- Sign up for the CAMS Club Chief Course: https://www.cams.com.au/get-involved/officials/training
- Show up on the day for the course.