Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Motorsport Licence

To be eligible to get a Motorsport Australia Licence (previously CAMS), you need to be a member of an Affiliated Incorporated Car Club. The West Australian 86 & BRZ Club just happens to be such a club, and is one of (possibly THE) cheapest yearly membership fee of any car club in the country.

Once you purchase a yearly membership, you will be given a membership number and an expiry date.

Next, go onto the Motorsport Australia Website and download the application forms for the Level 2 Speed licence. Quote your registration number and car club on the paperwork.

Pay some money, and you will be returned a Motorsport Australia Licence and Logbook.